This is the new generation of life. the I-life. When i say this i mean Apple and Iriver and Isimple and all those other copiers of the Apple Macintosh brand. The reason why i'm talking about this instead of the million other subjects that i could've blogged about, is because i'm a very electronic person. I'm not a nerd or anything but i really love video gaming. I'm 13 and i enjoy playing sport and hate every other subject (especially Japanese). Yes, Apple is the best of the I brands and it has the best quality items but the general eight gig I-pod touch costs 18 dollars to make and the retailers sell it for 250$ AU meaning that they make a 1000% profit.
I think at some stage everyone in the world even the people in Africa will have an ipod because they will be so cheap. When i was 10 i got my first ipod which was the 2nd gen nano and i was so exited until i could only fit like 20 songs on it. Ever since then ive been nagging my mom and dad about getting me an ipod touch eight gig. I'm thirteen an four months now and on my thirteenth birthday i recieved an ipod touch and i was pissing myself with happiness and the i looked on the back and it was a 64 GB Touch that could fit a million apps and a million movies and a million apps. I must admit to all those people who are desperate for an Ipod touch. Dont get to exited, after about two months you get bored of the games and apps and you only listen to music. Before the end of this blog i must add that X- boxes are better than PS3 and that when fallout new vegas comes out BUY IT
No comments:
Post a Comment